“Problems with Incontinence, Pain, Additional Surgery? Get Help Now.”
Do You Have A Vaginal Mesh Implant Problem?
Women implanted with Transvaginal Mesh (TVM) suffer from a host of medical complications. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Pelvic Pain
- Erosion of the mesh through the vaginal wall
- Problems urinating or having a bowel movement
- Inability to have sexual intercourse
- Difficulty sitting
You are not alone. These are just a few of the difficulties women implanted with mesh face every day. Fear, distrust of the medical community, and depression are common secondary effects.
As a trusted TVM attorney, licensed rehabilitation physician and certified Life Care Planner, Dr. Greg Vigna takes a comprehensive approach to your legal and medical needs. We offer the following resources to help:
- Please take a moment to view the interview with Dr. Michael Hibner and learn more about pelvic nerve damage from TVM (to the right).
- Browse our educational articles below.
- Fill out our free case evaluation form here, or call us directly at 800-761-9206
If you prefer to initially speak with a female intake specialist who has direct experience caring for women suffering from TVM, please let us know on the form, or in your voice message, and our on-staff Nurse Practitioner will contact you. All other messages will be personally answered by Dr. Greg Vigna.
There is no cost to you, to file a lawsuit against the mesh manufacturer. Our law firm is only compensated for its time if you win your case.
You can also browse the website for answers to questions related to the following areas of inquiry:
- What Are the Purposes of Transvaginal Mesh Treatments?
- What Are Common Transvaginal Mesh Complications?
- Information About the FDA Transvaginal Mesh Alerts
- What Are the Different Types of Mesh Implants?
- What is the Prevalence of Vaginal Mesh Side Effect Claims?
- Transvaginal Mesh Mass Tort Lawsuits
- How Do I Find the Right Surgical Mesh Attorney?
Our Legal Partnership
The legal team of Greg Vigna MD, JD LLP is comprised of Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit trial attorneys, physicians, life care planners and other professionals with a dynamic mix of training, education, and expertise for the successful management of complex cases such as those linked to Transvaginal Mesh injury. The following chart lists Transvaginal Mesh makers who have been named as defendants in several mesh injury lawsuits since the FDA alert:
|American Medical Systems||Elevate, Apogee, Perigee|
|Boston Scientific||Pinnacle, Uphold|
|C.R. Bard, Inc.||Avaulta, Pelvisoft BioMesh, Pelvilace, Pelvitex, Pelivicol Acellular Collagen Matrix|
|Caldera Medical||Ascend Anterior, Ascend Posterior|
|Johnson & Johnson/Ethicon||Gynecare Prolift, Gynecare Prosima, Gynecare TVT, ObTape|
Social Media Tags: Bladder Repair Mesh transvaginal mesh injuries bladder prolapse Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) Synthetic Mesh Manufacturers FDA Warning Do I Have a Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit?, mesh implant, vaginal mesh implant, trans vaginal, trans vaginal mesh vagina mesh, mesh lawsuit, vaginal mesh surgery, vaginal mesh lawsuit, vaginal prolapse, vaginal prolapse mesh
In The News
*FDA orders all transvaginal repairs of the mesh product used [...]
Devices such as the Johnson & Johnson’s TVT-O and Prolift [...]
Non-mesh repair of prolapse may damage the pudendal nerve. SANTA [...]
Transvaginal mesh (TVM) polypropylene (plastic) devices used for pelvic organ [...]